KG50 DOMESTIC HYDRONIC WASTE OIL BOILER
KG50 WASTE OIL BOILER
Introducing the KG50 hydronic [or water] waste oil boiler.
Combined with the Kroll KGUB55 Burner the KG50 is ideal for heat loads up to 50 kW heating applications.
The KG50 is fitted with an electronic thermostat controller that is easily adjusted for different boiler temperatures & temperature differentials. The thermostat also controls primary circulator ON/OFF temperature selection. The boiler controller has a connection for a central room thermostat.
The KG50 is easily cleaned and come with big door handles for easy access into the chambers for cleaning. This system is $13,385 + GST
The system includes:
- KG50 Mild Steel Boiler fitted with fire bricks
- KGUB55 Burner
- Smart controller & Electronic Thermostat see video below
- Brass air & dirt eliminator
- 15:50 Litre expansion tank
- 200 Litre Kroll Waste Oil poly header tank on stand fitted with float switches
- Circulator pump [40LPM 3 Speed]
- Automatic Water make-up assembly
- Pressure Relief valve [3 BAR]
- a.c. power requirements: circulator: 200 w * BR10: 600 w *
* figures are maximum
Heating applications often use Panel Radiators [see above] to radiate heat around the home. These are available in a plethora of dimensions and heat capacities.