Oil Fired Boiler
Ideal Commercial Size
Residential and Commercial Waste Oil Boilers
Buy from Kroll Heaters’ amazing range of energy-efficient oil-fired boilers. These boilers are great at saving energy consumed for heating, therefore helping you cut down on running costs; if you have access to waste oil your heating costs will be minimal.
Our waste oil boilers are highly sustainable and environment-friendly as well. They don’t consume high energy for heating and have a low carbon footprint. Kroll Heaters’ boilers are designed to ensure maximum efficiency.
We also provide you with residential waste oil boilers that you can use at your home.
Kroll has new waste oil boilers being the KG50 and KG200 variants. Here are its components:
- ACK2-250 or ACK2-50 Waste Oil Boiler/Heater fitted with fire bricks
- EMB20/50 or EMB200 German-made Multifuel Burner to suit
- Arikazan Controller
- Brass air & dirt eliminator and Pressure Relief valve [3 BAR] to suit
- 200 Litre Kroll Waste Oil poly header tank with Kelco float switches and burner gear pump
- Automatic Water makeup assembly
- Optional Day Tank fill pump/filter assembly powered via Kelco float switching
Benefit from Kroll Heaters’ KG50/200 series of oil-fired boilers which are highly aesthetic and easy to use.
Buy Kroll Heaters’ waste oil boilers to cut down on energy costs. With our KG series of boilers, it is easy to dispose of used oil safely. These boilers follow the latest compliances and are certified for their safety.
Kroll Heaters’ residential waste oil boilers are the best heating solution for your home, if you have access to waste oil.
Of course, being hydronic, these waste oil boilers [or waste oil heaters] are highly controllable for floor or slab heating, wall heating with radiator panels , domestic hot water or potable hot water for showers, or, even air heating with Kroll’s Fan Coil Units [FCU].